Louise Needs: August
August is the last month of Summer (where did the time go?), but more importantly, it’s my birthday month! Yes on the 29th of August I turn the big 2-7 and I never like a birthday to go by without celebrating it. I’m a twin, so there was always a double-whammy celebration when I was a kid, and I’m totes carrying on that tradition as an adult, don’t judge me! Here’s some bits and bobs on my shopping list this month.
1. Twin Birthday Card // Etsy €7.01 – It’s so hard to find a birthday card for your twin but I can always count on Etsy for unique cards. Lets hope she doesn’t see this!
2. Slanted Contour Kabuki Brush // Nima Brush €18 – I’m in need of a new slanted brush and just love the way these brushes are designed as well as they’re functionality, plus, they’re Irish!
3. Hudson Champagne Saucer Glasses // Marks & Spencers €54 – Birthdays call for champagne and it’s about time I invest in some pretty glasses. I love this style for a bit of Art Deco living.
4. Balm Balm Lip Balm Fragrance Free // My Showcase £3.50 – My favourite lip balm is running low so it’s time to re-stock. It’s all natural, super soft and won’t get in the way of kissing!
5. Nude ‘Game’ Heels // Kurt Geiger €150 – I’m loving all the lace up shoes right now and must have these beauties by KG. They’re perfect for date night with jeans or Saturday night with a dress.
6. Kate Spade 2016 Agenda // My Shining Armour €38 – I adore Kate Spades stationary (yes I’m a stationary geek), so was very excited to see My Shining Armour stocking it. It may be a 2016 diary but if I don’t snap it up now it’ll sell out fast!
7. Coccinelle Mini Crossbody Bag // Arnotts €200 – I saw this gorgeous mini bag in Arnotts last week and I think it’s just going to have to be a birthday present to myself – utter Parisian chic!