Louise Needs: April
April sees a month of additional blush tones to the wardrobe and country getaways for our Editor Louise. Here’s what’s on her shopping list this month.
1. Sports Leggings // H&M €19.99 – Summer’s approaching so i’m upping my fitness game! How many crazy leggings can one have?
2. Pleated Hem Jacket // Zara €59.95 – Those who know me know I’m a coat fiend, so now that’s we’re coming into warmer weather I’m after a couple of new pieces. This nude jacket is so elegant, perfect for wearing over jeans or a dress and a great cover up for holidays to come.
3. Black & Copper Vase // Home Lust €15 – I can never have enough unusual vases for freshly cut flowers and succulents. Love the melted effect of this one from Home Lust.
4. Grey Shoulder Bag // Buffalo €49.90 – Simple, small, and a neutral colour – I need to stop carrying around massive bags filled with unnecessary weight!
5. Kate Spade Little Gold Notebook // Hippenings €20 - I’m starting an evening course in the Dublin Institute of Design next week and pretty stationary is essential of course.
6. Oslo Lamp // Dunnes Stores €20 – Can’t believe how cheap this lamp is when it looks much more expensive! The beautiful rose gold stem will add a lovely warm glow to my bedside table.
7. Black Lace Bikini // River Island €42 – I’m heading on a weekend away to The Europe Hotel this month for some much needed R&R, so it’s the start of my first bikini shop of the year. I love the detail on this black beauty.