Line Those Luscious Lips
Lip liner, it can go seriously wrong can’t it? But fear not, used in the right way it can enhance your lips for a gorgeous pout. Never choose a colour darker than your lipstick or gloss, that’s cardinal rule number one. Softly line the lips, no harsh lines and blending helps them be subtle. Thirdly, never over-draw your lips – always trace your natural lip line or draw ever so slightly above for a little extra pout. Here’s a selection of our favourite brands for the best lip liners.
1. The Body Shop £8 – Dermatologically tested with a soft texture it comes in 7 different shades.
2. Bobbi Brown £16 – Applies smoothly and evenly, it’s long wearing and non-drying. Available in 12 shades.
3. Barry M £2.99 – Soft and creamy so perfect for blending as well as outlining.
4. Estée Lauder €24.50 – Double ended for lining the lips and then a lip brush on the other for a blendable line every time.
5. Mac €16.50 – Shapes, lines and fills in the lip with it’s soft texture – best of all it comes in 24 different colours to suit every shade.