Key Pieces You Need To Transition To Spring
We’re in that weird transitional phase of entering Spring but Winter is still lingering, we know, it’s so annoying. There are a few pieces that could help you when getting dressed in the morning. Check these out.
1. Phase Eight Stone Tabitha Trench Coat // Debenhams €159 – A trench coat is key for a Spring wardrobe. Its light enough for those warmer days but looks great with layers underneath too. Plus it goes with everything!
2. Paul Costello Living Pink Burst Scarf // Dunnes €45 – There’s nothing like a floral scarf to finish off your look and giving a Spring touch to your outfit on the chillier days.
3. Raquel Bolero // Bow & Pearl €80 – We would always have a few light Spring jackets to throw over dresses or jeans in Spring/Summer. A loose fitted multi colour one like this would go with all sorts.
4. Long Waistcoat // H&M €59.99 – The long waistcoat is very much in this season. It’s a great piece to layer over a jumper on the days that it isn’t quite cold enough for a coat.
5. Chuck Taylor All Star Converse // Littlewoods €46 – A pair of white converse are a classic wardrobe piece to swap your casual ankle boots for. Throw on with jeans, skirts or shorts, they’ll never get old.