Keep Hands Healthy In The Cold
With all this cold weather rolling in our hands are starting to feel the effect. Keep yours super softer this Winter with our collection of must have hand care.
1. Cable Knit Gloves // H&M €7.99 – Protect your hands from the cold with a good warm pair of gloves.
2. Sally Hansen Miracle Cure // Boots €10.95 – Great for dry and brittle nails, it strengthens within 3 days.
3. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Hand Cream // Arnotts €30 – This intensive gel hand cream will keep the dryness and cracking on your skin at bay.
4. CND Solar Cuticle Oil // Beauty Couture €8 – It’s important to keep your cuticles moisturised to remain healthy for nail growth.
5. Molton Brown Pomegranate & Ginger Hand Wash // Arnotts €19 – As we wash our hands so many times a day, it’s important to invest in good soap so it doesn’t dry them out. Get the matching Molton Brown hand lotion to go with to ensure you moisturise your hands after every wash.