Interior Ideas: Navy & Coral Living Room
Summer is a great time to change up your living space and use colours to bring that sunshine inside. Coral just screams sunny days and is perfectly complimented with the richness of navy blue. Add some white and a splash of gold and you have yourself a California escape to put your feet up in.
1. Oxford Task Lamp // Littlewoods Ireland €40 – Gold and coral are a match made in heaven, so using gold accessories like lamps, candle holders or vases etc, will finish the look of the room off perfectly.
2. Ektorp White Sofa // Ikea €260 – Use a white or navy sofa as your base for the largest piece of furniture in the room. We went for white here as it’s refreshing underneath those colourful cushions.
3. Kiko Print Cushion // The Blue Door €40 – Throw cushions are your friend – no sofa should be without! This one from The Blue Door is so versatile that it can be used again when you want to maybe remove the coral for Winter.
4. 1958 Coral Footstool // Oliver Bonas £325 – We adore this statement footstool for a colour punch in the living room!
5. Bolster Cushion // Marks & Spencer €40 – Don’t over do it with the patterns in this space, block colour cushions are good too.
6. Ferle Rug // Ikea €35 – As we’ve gone for a white sofa, we’ve chosen a darker rug for the floor. Pop a simple coffee table on top to finish.
7. Coral Pillow by ElemenOPillow // Etsy €13.91 – ElemenOPillow have so many great patterns it was hard to choose! They’re so reasonably priced as well you can get a colour for every season!
8. Zinnia Knob // Anthropologie £4 – Little touches like the drawer knobs on your display cabinets can make a big difference to the over all look of your room so don’t forget the finishing touches!