Interior Ideas: Grey & White Bathroom
Grey is still a top runner for the most sort after colour when decorating today. Whether it’s an dark inky grey in an eclectic home or a soft pale grey paired with chrome features for a sophisticated touch, every one is on the grey-train. Here, we’ve put together a collection of tiles and fittings that would be great in a grey and white bathroom.
1. Scot White Tile // Tile Stile €47.48 pm2 – Tile porn alert! We adore this dreamy marble effect tile for the walls of a bathroom. It will keep the space bright but adds texture and style too.
2. Runskär Taps // Ikea €55 – Don’t forget the smaller details like the taps and handles. They can make your room seem modern or traditional.
3. Grey Slate Floor Tile // Tiles.ie €50 psm – We’ve ran with a dark slate grey tile for the floor to contrast the lightness of the walls. You can of course switch these styles around and make a cosy bathroom with darker walls.
4. Gallery Luna Rectangle Mirror // Littlewoods Ireland €219 – If you have storage under the sink then opt for a hanging mirror instead of a mirror cabinet as it’s a little more sophisticated.
5. Wash Stand // Ikea €365 – This wash stand is gorgeous. The storage is plenty and the drawer knobs go perfectly with this look.
6. Paul Costello Living Soap Pump // Dunnes Stores €18 – Add in extra details like nice soap dishes/dispensers for that extra stylish touch.
7. Ceramic Letter Hooks // Anthropologie £12 each – Swap standard door hooks for these ones and spell out what ever you want!
8. Egyptian Cotten Bathmat // Zara Home €17.99 – Keep the bathroom looking warm with fluffy towels and bath mats in white or a different tone of grey to the floor tiles for a nice contrast.
Check out more grey things we found for the home for Augusts’ Colour Of The Month!