We’re a big fan of Industrial style interior design here at the Mint Mag and are so happy to see this form in homeware popping up more and more in the shops. There’s an amazing selection to choose from to add a little bit of roughness and raw texture to your home. Here are some of our favourite pieces on the market right now.
1. Mangowood Desk // Industry €1050 – Such a stunning piece of furniture, this has so much character we need it in our homes!
2. Edison Light Bulb // Mullan Lighting €9.84 – A great way to add a little glow and make a feature in your living room or kitchen.
3. Black Steel Stool // Nisbets €107.96 – These small stools would be perfect around a chunky oak dining table.
4. Clover Rua Dublin Bridges Cushion // Article €65 – Accessories industrial style with charcoal grey soft furnishings like this Dublin bridges cushion.
5. Small Concrete Vase // April & The Bear €14 – We love the mix of concrete and burnt gold.
6. Ranarp Work Lamp // Ikea €45 – Make your bed side lamp interesting with these Ikea Ranarp lamps.