How To: Twisted Bun
Now that the party season is over, we’re opting for easier more relaxed hair dos. Give this super easy twisted bun a go!
1. Begin with straight hair.
2. Part your hair down the middle into two even sections.
3. Holding the two pigtails, tie them into a knot and fasten with bobby pins.
4. Twist the top section, and carefully pin as you wrap around the knot.
5. Repeat with the remaining section of hair, twisting the opposite direction.
6. Hide the ends under the bun and finish with hairspray!
Credit // Lulus