How To: Romantic Side Braid
A hair tutorial today for those with longer locks – this boho side braid is relaxed elegance. If you have thinner or shorter hair, add clip-in extensions to create more fullness and length. Go look gorgeous!
1) Create a deep side part and pull all hair to the opposite side.
2) Begin a regular French braid at the top, near the part.
3) Continue creating the French braid along the side/hairline moving towards the ear.
4+5) Add hair from the opposite side by taking horizontal sections and bringing them around to the front where the braid is located.
6) Continue taking even sections to add to both sides of the braid, making sure the braid remains located along the hairline.
7) Once you have placed all the loose hair into the braid, continue braiding the tail and secure with a clear rubber band.
8) Spray with finishing spray.
9) Loosen braid to desired size.
Credit // Once Wed