How To: Make A Home-made Face Mask
Making your own face mask at home allows you to know what really goes in the mixture you’re applying to your face. By using all natural foods you’re escaping the chemicals which lie in a lot of beauty products – plus, it makes for a fun thing to do with your girlfriends!
1. In a blender, combine 2 tablespoons plain yoghurt and 2 tablespoons honey, and pulse until fully combined.
2. Add 1/4 cup mixed berries, pureeing until smooth, then add 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
3. Using your hands, apply mixture to a clean, dry face. Let mask sit 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse face thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
1. Blackberries deliver even more antioxidants than blueberries do.
2. The vitamin C and natural enzymes in fresh citrus help brighten the skin.
3. A mild antiseptic, honey gently exfoliates, promotes tissue growth, and seals in moisture.
Credit // Whole Living