How To Create A Scandinavian Bedroom
Scandi decor is an interior style much loved by people way past the Nordic region, and rightly so; it’s fresh vibes and bright white spaces bring a sense of tranquility to a home. We’ve rounded up a few lovely things available online today that you can create a Scandinavian bedroom with.
1. Adjustable Patt Wall Lamp // April & The Bear €129 – Opt for wall mounted bedside lights for a different look and better reading light.
2. Insignia Grey Double Duvet // Harry Corry €23 – Get yourself a neutral toned bedcover – it’ll be the centre piece of the room so choose a good one! We love this chevron one found on harrycorry.com, and it’s only €23!
3. Quaff Planter // Article €29 – Plant succulents in pretty pots on your beside table or windowsill.
4. Icelandic Sheepskin // Dust €135 – What’s Scandi decor without a sheepskin rug?
5. Hatton Cream Filled Cushion // Harry Corry €15 – Layer up lovely shaggy cushions for a cosy and textured topping to your bed.
6. Prints // Sostrene & Grene from €2,79 – Frame simple prints in wooden and monochrome frames for the wall.
7. Le Sac En Papier // My Shining Armour €12 – We know it’s French but it’s a must have for this look! A lovely bag for display and storing.
8. Irish Lambswool Blanket // Industry €90 – Drape a throw over the end of your bed for added warmth and to finish the look.