How To: Champagne Jelly Shots
We wouldn’t be one for vodka jelly shots, champagne ones with sparkles however has got our attention! Try these at your next party for something a little different to serve up.
Optional: sparkling grape juice, sparkling cider, San Pellegrino, sprite or ginger ale.
Optional: food colouring
1. Boil water and pour 1/2 cup into a bowl. Sprinkle two envelopes of unflavored gelatin over the water.
2. Once mixture has cooled a little, pour 2 1/2 cups of cold champagne (or a mixture of champagne and a sweet sparkling drink… or 2 1/2 cups of just the carbonated drink) over gelatin mixture.
3. Make sure to mix any gelatin that has stuck together until dissolved.
4. Pour into a baking dish. Then pour in some luster dust, disco dust, and dab in a toothpick-sized point of blue food coloring paste. Mix.
5. Once firm from refrigeration, cut jelly into squares and place on a serving dish. Add sprinkles for a little shimmer.
Credit // 1 Fine Cookie