Holiday Beauty Essentials
Flights and hotel are booked, all that’s left is to pack, eek! So it’s time to do your holiday shop for your beauty essentials and these 6 items need to be on your list.
1. Smooth & Renew Body Mitt // The Body Shop £6 – When you’re on holiday, don’t be afraid to exfoliate because it will help your tan last longer. Make sure to scrub your skin daily to get rid of any dead/dry skin.
2. Aussie Miracle Recharge Moisture Leave-in Conditioner // Boots €6.19 – The sun and sea can dry out your hair and leave it brittle, so pack some leave-in conditioner to spritz in at the beach.
3. Vaseline Cocoa Butter Body Oil // Boots €6.99 – This is an amazing oil to use after a day of sun, it’s really nourishing and leaves your skin with a glow.
4. bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser // Boots €23 – Same applies to your face as your body when it comes to exfoliating. Having a cleansing face scrub to wash off all the remnants of sun cream and sweat is a must!
5. Bumble & Bumle Sea Salt Spray // Boots €30 – If you don’t fancy the real deal then faking the sea salted locks with this spray from Bumble & Bumble will do the trick, it also smells dreamy.
6. Tangle Teezer // Boots €15.99 – Sand and sea salt can make your hair a knotty mess, so having a tangle teezer handy will be your saviour.