Adding gold touches to your home gives it a little bit of glitz and glamour. A lot of people only think of gold at Christmas but it’s great to use all year round (white and gold being one of our favourite combinations!) Here’s a few things to make your home golden:
1. Antique Hurricane Candle Holder // Nordic House £4+ – These come in 5 different sizes so get a few different ones and they’ll be great together on your coffee table.
2. Antique Pattern Door Knob // Marks & Spencer €4.75 – Add a bit of shine to your chest of drawers or kitchen cabinets.
3. Gold Rim Tumbler // Zara Home €5.99 – Far better than your average glass – they also do wine and champagne glasses too so you might as well get the collection!
4. Bodum Coffee Time Set // Arnotts €44.95 – We’re quite sure coffee will taste even better out of a gold cafetiere – this is perfect for serving at a dinner party.
5. Gold Dipped Cutlery // Anthropologie £32 – We adore this gold dipped cutlery! Its a little different to the plain gold ones which make them extra special.
6. Drip Tease Fine Bone China Cup & Saucer // Article €28 – These quirky cups and saucers have made us fall in love – they do a full tea set which we simply must have.