Go Crazy For Concrete
For those of you who haven’t jumped on this homeware trend yet, concrete is in. We know, it sounds a little funny as you wonder how it could be aesthetically pleasing, but it’s the raw, natural look and feel of it that gives it it’s beauty. You can use this in an industrial style space, or add little touches of it to a Scandinavian interior. It also adds a rustic edge to an otherwise contemporary room. We found some stylish home accessories in this perfectly stripped back material.
1. Concrete Wallpaper // Ferm Living €72 - If you want to make an impact with concrete then try a wallpaper. It’s an easy and quick way to create a feature wall in this material.
2. Wall Clock // Mench Living £80 – Who said clocks are boring. This beauty would look great in a kitchen.
3. Concrete Topped Stool // Cox & Cox £120 – Mixing concrete with other raw elements like wood works really well together. Just one of these in the house as a spare stool or little side table would be a nice little touch.
4. Concrete Planter // ail & el €35 - We adore the concrete planters from ail + el. The geometric pattern and succulents are a perfect pairing.
5. Concrete Table Lamp // DUST €172 – Copper and concrete is a match made in heaven and this table lamp is a really unique piece to have in a room.
6. Brogue Plant Pots // Rockett St George £44 – Rocket St George have a great collection of concrete home accessories. These brogue planters would add a quirky touch to your garden.
7. Hexa Gold & Concrete Vase // April & The Bear €26 – Little touches of concrete around the home add an interesting feel to the place. Pop some foliage into this gorgeous drip vase for your mantle piece.