Floral Favourites To Spring Into Your Home
Introducing floral prints to your home is a great way to give it a Spring update after the dark tones of Winter. You can use it in tons of ways around the house, from flower power cushions to kitchenware.
1. Floral Watering Can // Avoca €49.95 – Even if you don’t garden, there’s nothing like a decorative watering can to make you feel Spring is in the air!
2. Orla Kiely Primrose Candle // Meadows & Byrne €29.95 – A floral scent around the home is just as important as the site of it. Orla Kiely does a gorgeous range of scented candles (they would make a great gift too!)
3. Floral Bed Set // Ikea €40 – Floral fabrics can make a big Spring impact in the home whether it’s the bed sheets, sofa throw or curtains.
4. Maha Frame // Gild & Cage €16.99 – Picture frames like this are a cute way to introduce some flower action in a small way. We adore all the frames that Gild & Cage stock – so feminine!
5. Red Rose Birch Tray // The Blue Door €47.50 – A lot of people would have quite a dated idea of floral prints but we promise you it’s not just for your Grannys house! This serving tray is bright, colourful and would work wonderfully in a modern kitchen or dining room.
Don’t forget as well that real or faux flowers around the house are a must! DUST just off Camden St stock the most beautiful and real looking faux flowers to feast your eyes on.