Do You Dry Shampoo Right?
Dry shampoo, has to be said, is our little savour. To avoid washing your hair every day this is definitely the best way to go from oily dull hair to soft bouncy goodness again. There is a slight knack to it however to ensure it not only acts as an oil-reducer, but also gives a bit of volume back into your locks.
When spraying it into your roots, lift sections of the hair and spray underneath as well as down your hair line (you can also tip your head upside down and do it this way). Leave it for a couple of minutes before brushing out to let it really absorb all of the moisture, then run a boar-bristle brush through your hair and right to the ends.
Also, if your hair is greasiest in the morning, then doing this before bed as well as in the morning will help reduce the amount of oil your scalp produces through out the night. There’s nothing like a bit of starch to make you fresh as a daisy again!
Here are our favourite dry shampoos on the market right now:
1. Batiste Dry Shampoo // Boots €3.89
2. Aussie Miracle Ausomme Volume // Boots €2.99
3. Herbal Essence Clearly Naked Dry Shampoo // Boots €3.99
4. Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Extender // Peter Mark €19.90
5. Pantene Dry Shampoo Coloured Hair // Boots €2.49