Deck The Halls Decorations
We recently wrote an article on ‘What Christmas Are You?‘ discussing the different themes of Christmas decorating (personally we love them all!). So over the next few weeks will bring you a decoration guide to help you get the perfect Christmas pretties to your home. Today’s theme is ‘Traditional’ – we’re talking Miracle On 34th Street traditional!
1. Flora World Export Poinsettia Clip // Brown Thomas €7 – Pin to your tree for a bit of traditional sparkle.
2. Candy Canes // Tiger €2 – You can’t have a traditional theme without candy canes!
3. Red Orb // Marks & Spencers €7 – Reds and gold feature heavily in this theme so pile it on.
4. Nutcracker // Ikea €9 – Traditional figures like this nutcracker are used more often than plain baubles so the more the better.
5. Patterned Baubles // Zara Home €11.99 – These are a must for this look!
6. Linea Gold Beaded Pear // House Of Fraser £7 – Pears and apples feature a lot in traditional themed Christmases – we love this gold glitter one.
7. Carolyn Donnelly Eclectic Felt Tree Decoration // Dunnes €4 – These little felt ornaments are great for the kids too.
Add lots of red and gold ribbons and an angel or gold star and you’re straight out of an America film set.
Image // The Fuller View