Creating A Smokey Eye
During the festive season we’re sporting the smokey eye a little bit more – here’s our go to products for creating the perfect lustrous smokey eye.
1. Chanel Intense Eye Pencil // Brown Thomas €20.50 – Line the top and bottom of your inner eye lids to make an impact.
2. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner // Boots €17.50 – An amazing pen for doing the perfect eye liner flick and it lasts all night.
3. Laura Mercier Smoky Suede Eye Colour Palette // Brown Thomas €52 – Buy a pallet that has all the colours your need for blending perfectly into each other.
4. Prime Time Eyelid Primer // Bare Minerals £16 – You should always prime your eye lids before you apply your shadows as it hold the product longer and gets rid of any excess oils that could make your shadow crease.
5. Maybelline Volum Express Colossal Mascara // Boots €9.99 - Finish with a volumising mascara on top and bottom lashes!