Create A Pretty Palace For A Princess
If you have decided to redecorate in 2015 then we have the cutest colour choice for your daughters room. Pink, white and grey is a beautiful combination for a little girl and depending on the tone and accessories, can suit a baby up to a teenager. Here’s a few pieces to create a pretty space for your angel.
1. Pink Pom Poms // Project Party €5.50 – These cute pom poms are a cute little accessory to your little girls room.
2. Patternology Bamboo Lampshade // Mama & Papas €39 – A lampshade that will suit any room and is perfect with this colour scheme.
3. Extendable Bed Frame // Ikea €100 – This bed is a brilliant purchase – the extendable frame allows it to grow with your child.
4. Tango Lambswool Fringed Throw in Pink // The Blue Door €79 – Beautiful soft furnishings like this wool throw will really bring the room together.
5. Cable & Cotton Ball String Lights // Not On The High Street €47.40 – We adore these cotton string lights to use as a little night light.
6. Tree Shelf // Mothercare €99.99 – Swap the usual shelves for this tree shape to make for a cute statement piece to hold your daughters favourite books.
7. Eames Replica Rocker // ZinZan €85 – A little rocker for your little one to day dream on.
8. Geo Knitted Cushion // Littlewoods €25 – Accessorise the room with different prints and shades of grey and pink to make it all come together.