Having trouble finding the right cushion for your sofa? Don’t rush, after all finishing touches like home accessories can really make a room come together. Your cushions should reflect the general colour scheme in the room and compliment the chair, bed or sofa that they sit upon. We’ve rounded up a few in all shapes and sizes to try and help you find the right ones:
1. Star Cushion // Ferm Living €47 – Cushions don’t have to be square – use different shapes like rectangular and circular to add dynamic to the collection.
2. Drip Cushion // The Blue Door €42 – Playful prints like this make for a really interesting sofa.
3. Yellow Wavy Wheat // Hollys House £42 – Soft tones like this yellow printed cushion is perfect to pair with fresh white bedsheets.
4. Ampersand Cushion // Marks & Spencers €13.50 – Lettering on cushions is a lovely way of personalising the space, get your childs first letter of their name for his or her room.
5. PS 2014 // Ikea €15 – Geometric shapes are a great way to funk up the sofa.
6. Faux Fur Cushion // Very £12 – Using faux fur is a great way to give your space an Autumn update.