Colour Of The Month: Spearmint
Now that Spring has finally sprung, we’re looking towards lighter and brighter colours in our home. Introducing pastel tones and floral prints is a lovely replacement to the dark shades of Winter and will give your home the lift it needs. Here’s a few lovely bits in our favourite colour, mint!
1. Pendant lamp // Ikea €8 – This pendant light would be a lovely addition to a childs room or nursery.
2. Butterfly Home Trinket Tray by Matthew Williamson // Debenhams €12 – We heart mint coloured trinkets – what a pretty little accessory for your jewellery.
3. Gradient Vase // Article €22 – Perfect for holding your Spring blooms to place on the dining table.
4. Graham & Brown Chinoiserie Jade Wallpaper // Littlewoods €29 – If you want to go high impact Spring then this gorgeous floral wallpaper is just what you need. Use it on an accent wall so it’s not too over powering.
5. Carolyn Donnelly Eclectic Lotus Tealight Holder // Dunnes €5 – Little touches of mint is a great way to transition into a sunnier season.
6. Royal Albert Miranda Kerr Friendship Mug // Arnotts €23.96 – We need the entire collection! It’s so delicate and dainty.