Colour Of The Month: Sand
As we’re quickly approaching the Summer months, we’re falling more and more in love with neutral tones, in our wardrobes and our homes. For April we’ve chosen Pantone’s Sand colour, which is the perfect complement to creams, white, greys, browns; anything that reminds you of the earth we stand on. This combination works well in any style home and is great for adding the feeling of serenity in a room, particularly in your sleeping environment. Here’s a few earthy toned items we’re loving right now.
1. Paused Rope Floor Lamp // Anthropologie £298 – Whether you’re going for a nautical theme or not, this lamp would make quite the feature in your living room or bedroom.
2. Letter Cushion // Marks & Spencers €13.50 – At only €13.50 a cushion you could do a his and hers, or they’re great for your childs room.
3. Eco Deer Head Wall Mount // April & The Bear €39 – We’re a big fan of these eco animal wall mounts to make a feature on a plain wall. They’re great to team with prints and pictures for a gallery wall too!
4. Oskar Rug // Cox & Cox £75 – Neutral doesn’t have to mean boring – added prints and detailing like these stars can give it a fun stamp.
5. Merino Twill Throw // Meadows & Byrne €89 – Despite the weather getting warmer, the evenings can still be chilly and there’s nothing like wrapping up in a throw for a bit of warmth and comfort. Plus, it’s a lovely accessory for the sofa!