Colour Of The Month: Marsala
If you haven’t heard already, Pantones Colour Of The Year for 2015 is Marsala – a beautiful soft red wine colour. Using this tone in your house is a great way to add warm to a room whether it’s to create a cosy bedroom or soften the cold feeling of white walls around the house. Here’s a few items to bring a little Marsala to your home.
1. Dublin Landmark Pigeon House by Snow // Irish Design Shop €32 – We love these Dublin inspired prints and the colours of the Poolbeg Station towers is perfect for the Marsala theme.
2. Helen James Considered Small Mixing Bowl // Dunnes Stores €7 – Use the colour for function not just furnishings!
3. Exotic Red Frame // Littlewoods €20 – Little home accessories like this photo frame is a subtle way to introduce the colour to your home.
4. Kulladal Cushion // Ikea €12 – Use this striped cushion additionally to two plain Marsala coloured cushions and it’ll cosy up your sofa or bed.
5. Artwork Storage Boxes // Article €12 – Organise your home with Marsala – we adore this colour with gold, so luxurious.