Colour Of The Month: Gold Coin
As Shakespeare once wrote, ‘all that glitters is not gold’, but to us, all that is gold does glitter, and glisten, and look so darn pretty in our house. Gold accents around the home adds a touch of luxe to a space and is a great compliment to so many different colour combinations. Here’s some lovely things we found in gold both big and small.
1. Tore Floor Lamp // Cox & Cox £175 – Make a statment in your living room with this striking gold lamp. It’s industrial form and shiny exterior will really light up the space, in all senses of the word!
2. Gold Hourglass // Gild & Cage €14 – There was too many gold accessories to chose from in Gild & Cage but this hourglass is such an unusual little trinket to display on the mantelpiece, we had to pick it.
3. Double Candle Stand // Article €26 – Move over candelabras, there’s a new, more modern candle stick in town. This would look great on your dining table.
5. Geometric Bowl // The Little House Shop £15 – You don’t have to use in-your-face gold pieces around the house, small accessories like this are perfect for adding a little glisten to your mantle piece or coffee table.
6. Gold Glitter Jar // Rua €6.50 – It’s just so sparkly we need it!