Colour Of The Month: Duck Egg Blue
As the evenings are getting longer and lighter, we’re not only exploring light colours in our wardrobes, but in our homes too. This months Colour Of The Month is Pantones gorgeous duck egg blue, which would give a beautiful softness to a room whether it’s a dresser in a kitchen or cushions on a sofa. Here are some of the lovely things we found in this Spring time shade.
1. Bombay Duck Miss Darcy Mug // Debenhams £12 – We’re a little bit in love with this delicate, decadent mug. They would look so elegant when serving tea.
2. Chevron Beaded Cushion // Marks & Spencer €40 - Duck Egg Blue is a beautiful colour to a country style interior of creams and earthy tones, however also would work as a contrast to the likes of navy and white.
3. Quilted Throw // Dunnes €35 – Imagine how comfy your bed would look if it had this gorgeous throw on it. Dreamy.
4. Globe Candle // Irish Design Shop €25 – A few of these candles dotted around your home would add subtle touches of Spring to the place.
5. Set of 4 Petite Napkins // The Blue Doors €23 – Duck Egg is such a dainty colour for your tableware – pair these napkins with some cream or floral plates and you’re onto a winning Spring table setting.
6. Blue Oval Shaped Bird Bowl // Article €12.95 – We adore these bird plates for serving to add a little character to the dinner table.