Colour Of The Month: Cool Grey
Grey took the interiors world by storm last year and it’s still in the spotlight with more and more people turning to it’s cool, earthy tone. Whether it’s your kitchen cabinets, a feature wall in your bedroom or furnishing around the home, this trendy colour can be both sophisticated and casual. Here’s a few gorgeous things we found in the colour of the moment.
1. Hay Grey Wooden Chair // Industry €185 – Mix and match grey and white chairs at your dining table for some out-of-the-ordinary-dining.
2. Spot Grey Throw // Foxford Woolen Mills €90 – We can’t get enough of grey throws, in every tone and pattern available. This polka-dot one would be perfect in a baby’s nursery or on a light coloured sofa.
3. George Cushion Ochre // Meadows & Byrne €39.95 - Grey is a great colour to use as a base and make pop with the use of accent colours like the juicy yellow on this cushion.
4. Helen James Considered Dinner Plate // Dunnes Stores €8 – Make dinner effortlessly cool by serving on this beautiful plates from Helen James.
5. Bold & Noble World Print // Article €75 - Make a statement in your living room or study with this funky typography map – we love!
6. Gradient Grey Vase // DUST €4.95 – You don’t have to go all-in-grey if you’re worried about it looking too cold – just start with some accessories on your coffee table like this geometric vase.