Christmas Gift Guide: The Ultimate Foodie
We all have that foodie friend (if it isn’t ourselves) who loves everything about cooking the food, eating the food, and talking about the food. So here’s a little pick of gift ideas that would be perfect for that ultimate foodie.
1. Avoca Cafe Cookbook 1 // Avoca €22.84 – One of the best Irish cook books in the country – trust us we’ve tried and tested it!
2. Helen James Considered Tomatoe Chilli & Balsamic Vinegar Chutney // Dunnes €5.50 – Helen James’s new range for Dunnes is just filled with great gift ideas like this delicious chutney.
3. Scrolled Vines Apron // Anthropologie £32 – Every cook needs a pretty apron!
4. Gingerbread Man House // Cocoa Atelier – One of the most exquisite chocolate shops in Dublin, they do the most perfect sweet treats for gifts around.
5. Cucumbo // Designist €12.50 – Avid cookers love gadgets so this little cucumber cheat is perfect.
6. Staub Fondue Set Cherry // Arnotts €229.95 – For the foodie and the hostess with the mostess a fondue is a great gift to get everyone involved in the cooking.