Christmas Gift Guide: For The Home For Under €50
How are you doing with your Christmas shopping? If you’re struggling, we’ll be rounding up some last minute gifts for you this week. So whether it’s your Mum, Granny or home-owner friend you have to buy for, a gift for the home is never ill-received. Here’s a pick of some lovely bits under €50.
1. Cushendale Wool Cushion // Irish Design Shop €50 – We’re self-confessed cushion fans here at the Mint Mag, and really appreciate home grown soft furnishings so love these ones by Cushendale.
2. Helen James Considered Marble Pestle & Mortar // Dunnes €35 - A pestle & mortar is both functional in the kitchen and an accessory, especially if you have a beautiful marble one like this.
3. Tea For One Set // Avoca €24.95 – A cute little gift for the avid tea drinker.
4. Ceramic Knitted Vase // April & The Bear €20 – We’re a little bit in love with this vase. How cosy would our flowers look all wrapped up in it?
5. Flower Engraved Cake Slice // Zara Home €22.99 – Presentation is everything when having guests and it’s all in the little details. This cake slice would make a great gift for any one who loves having guests for tea and cake.
6. iBed Lapdesk // Designist €14 – Something a little more functional for the home owner might be much appreciated, like this iPad holder/food tray – genius.