Carry On Essentials For A Long Haul Flight
Long haul flights can be, well, rather long, so it’s important to bring essentials to make your journey comfortable. We’ve rounded up a few bits to help you on your journey. Enjoy!
1. Gingerlilly Hand Cream // Molton Brown £10 – Keep hands hydrated with this luxurious and replenishing hand cream.
2. Garnia Skin Naturals Cleansing Wipes // Boots €4.49 – For a little freshening up when ever you need it.
3. Moulded Blackout Eye Mask // Marks & Spencer €7 – These will help you sleep like a baby.
4. Rolled Up Chunky Ankle Socks // Topshop £6 – Keep your feet warm and comfy with these cute chunky socks.
5. Dermalogica Ultra Calming Mist // Kudos Beauty €32.72 – The plane can dry out your skin so it’s important to hydrate throughout – we’re in love with this calming mist from Dermalogica.
6. Go Travel Plush Pillow // Jarrold £10 – Bring extra comfort with you to ensure some quality nap time.
7. Frends Layla Headphones Rose Gold // Urban Outfitters €129.99 – Listen to your on-flight movies in style.