Build Your Own Bar Cart
Bar carts are back, so as well as thanking Mad Men for the resurge, they’re also just becoming a popular accessory in the home for entertaining. You can style your bar cart so not only is it for function but for an extra interior injection in your living room or kitchen. Here’s what you’ll need to be the stylish hostess that thinks of everything.
1. Wooden Tray // Zara Home €19.99 – Use a decorative tray to display glasses, straws or your favourite beverage for an extra bit of detail to your cart.
2. Golden Stripe Straws // Project Party €3.75 – Pretty straws are a great thing to have on the cart to accessorise it.
3. 4 Hudson Champagne Saucer Glasses // Marks & Spencer €54 – Use your best glasses for display on the cart whether that’s tumblers or these gorgeous champagne glasses.
4. House Additions Brantley Gold Trolley // Wayfair £139.99 – Choose a bar cart that suits the style of your home – we love ones with a bit of guild-ed action.
5. Artificial Amaryllis Flowers // Ikea €4.25 – Have a vase with your favourite flowers in on display – attention to detail is everything!
6. Brass Capped Decanter // Anthropologie £128 – Investing in a statement piece like this beautiful decanter from Anthropologie can really make your cart come to life.