Autumn Update For Your Home
As the days start to get shorter and the cold rolls in, you want to come home to a warmer, cozier abode. We’ve rounded up a few items to transform your home from Summer to Autumn and ready for those nights in by the fire:
1. Large Felted Wool Log Basket // The Blue Door €155 – Even if you don’t have a real fire, this will make the room instantly cosier.
2. Tina Ratzer Twist And Twill Light Grey Blanket // Scout €110 – Dive into this with a hot cup tea and sit by the fire – bliss.
3. Circle Candle Holder // Article €29 – We love this old school candle holder – the brass will make the light seem even warmer.
4. Faux Fur Cushion // Meadows & Byrne €34.95 – Make your sofa extra comfy and luxurious at very little cost.
5. Dip Concrete Vase Burnt Gold - Industry €15 – The use of textures in this vase is gorgeous, perfect for the mantle piece in Autumn.
6. Matt Jones Twig Pot // Irish Design Shop €18 – Fill this handmade twig pot with your favourite herb for a nice piece for the table.