All You Need To Create This Cosy Festive Living Room
Having a cosy living room at Christmas is a must! We adore this look of dark inky wallpaper paired with warm red and muted tones. There’s lots of natural elements in this design like the berries and the wreath hanging on the wall (they’re not just for the front door!), which will make the room feel a little more rustic.
Layer up the sofa with lots of cushions and throws to keep nice and snug, and lighting lots of scented candles will always add to that cosy feeling you want in Winter. We love the idea of putting twinkly lights into a glass dome on the coffee table, it makes a lovely centre piece at dinner too!
1. Silkka Berry Spray // Brown Thomas €10
2. Nordic Stag Cushion // Meadows & Byrne €39.95
3. Traditional Christmas Wreath // The Garden €49.95+
4. Berneray Maxi Sofa Harris Tweed // DFS €2899
5. DL&Co Lady Rhubarb Candle // DUST €38
6. Glass Bell Jar // April & The Bear €26
7. Persisk Rug // Ikea €1300
8. Star Fairy Light Chain // April & The Bear €10
9. Dublin Check Throw // Foxford Woolen Mills €95