Afternoon Tea Party Essentials
We recently threw an Afternoon Tea party to mark the launch of The Mint Mag and wanted to share with you what you need to throw your own. It really is one of the best things you can do with your girlfriends, and it doesn’t always have to be just tea – we love it with lots of champagne!
1. Caroline Donnelly Eclectic Floral Cup & Saucer // Dunnes €12 – Buy a mix of different patterned tea cups, saucers, platters and tea pots to give the quaint but characteristic feeling to the table.
2. Macaroon Pom Poms // Woodies Party Zone €8 – These are a great way to decorate above the table.
3. Paper Decoration // Ikea €4 – Mix your decoration patterns and colours like your tableware to keep everything pretty and interesting.
4. Tassel Bunting Cake Topper // Project Party €8 – Cake toppers are a gorgeous finishing touch to your cake – we also used flowers!
5. Cup Cake Stand // Decobake €7.50 – A few of these are a definite must to display all your beautiful cup cakes and treats.
6. Aqua Striped Paper Straws // The Favour Shop €4 – Small touches like this will really bring the party together, attention to detail is key!