8 Quirky Pieces For Your Home
Sometimes you need a little quirkiness in your home to give it a fun lift. You can do it in small ways or big, with a little colour or a lot. Here’s 8 cool things we found to liven up a room.
1. Coat Hook Pegs // Article €19.95 – Funk up the hallway with these cool clothes peg hooks.
2. Alessi Gianni Storage Jar // iwoot €8.89 – Someone to look after your sugar, how sweet.
3. Nice Things Wall Art // Urban Outfitters £25 – Let some quirky typography prints liven up your walls.
4. Umbra Shadow Wall Clock // Red Candy £54 – Clocks don’t have to be boring, Red Candy have an abundance of cool clocks that can make a kitchen cool.
5. Jonathan Adler Elephant Nightlight // DUST €58 – Who needs boring lampshades when you can have elephants.
6. Giant Cloud Cushion // Bouf €56.38 – How cute is this guy? Nap time!
7. Cow Milk Jug // Rose & Grey £6.50 – Time to make tea time a little cuter with a milk jug with a difference.
8. Turquoise Pineapple Candle // Oliver Bonas £12 – Scented candles in the shape of a pineapple? Sold.