8 Items To Update Your Spring Work Wardrobe
Now that the days are getting warmer, it’s time to update our wardrobes with a little more Spring in our work attire. We’re talking a little floral, a pinch of neutrals and a lot of tailoring. Here’s a few key pieces that’ll Spring you into the season in the office.
1. Light Grey Jersey Blazer // H&M €29.99 – Grey is a great colour that will go with both neutrals and your usual black trousers. These jersey blazers are so comfortable and the relaxed tailoring will suit all body shapes.
2. Eastex Pencil Skirt // Debenhams €49 – A light coloured pencil skirt, or shift dress, is a must for your Spring wardrobe. As it’s normally a little chillier in Ireland, we love the mix of this tweed material in a blue and cream.
3. Blue Shirt // Warehouse €35 – Neutral coloured shirts are standard, but there’s nothing like a light blue shirt for a fresh Spring look.
4. White Skinny Trousers // Zara €39.95 - A pair of white tailored trousers will really bring a Spring punch to your wardrobe. If you fear the polished white look then go with a cream or beige instead.
5. Snake Flap Bag // Dunnes €25 – We love this snakeskin neutral bag – it’s so cost effective as well and will go with everything!
6. Floral Scarf by Independent // Carousel €15 – A couple of floral scarves in your wardrobe will add a little warmth when needed but still keep you Spring like.
7. Alina Court Shoes by Dune // Topshop £69 – Having a pair of nude shoes at hand for lighter coloured outfits is essential – they’ll be your fail safe pair.
8. Nixon Kensington Leather Watch // Urban Outfitters €135 – Give your accessories an update ready for Spring/Summer. We’re a little in love with this Nixon!