7 Delicious Pancake Recipes For Pancake Day
Pancake Day has arrived – hurrah! So whether you’re a sweet or savoury fan, here’s 6 different ways of making and serving up your pancakes. Dig in!
1. Quinoa Pancakes from Natural Born Feeder
So you won’t feel too guilty in the morning..
2. Vegan Blueberry Pancakes from Jamie Oliver
Light, fluffy and good for your body.
3. Gluten Free Almond Pancakes from Popsugar
For those who want to leave out the wheat.
4. Pancake Pops by Little Inspiration
Serve them up differently for a fun way for the kids.
5. Banana Macadamia Nut Pancakes from Boulder Locavore
All we can say is YUM.
6. Greek Yogurt Pancakes from Creme De La Crumb
For making them extra gooey.
7. Standard Pancake Mix from BBC Good Food
If you’re looking for something plain and simple you can’t go from with the standard recipe.
Featured Image // We Are Talking About Food