6 Summer Picnic Essentials from Designology
In the hope of sunny spells ahead, we’ve sourced the picnic essentials you need for perfect picnics all summer long! Whether your picnic of choice is a romantic al fresco feast for two, a teddy-bears picnic for the tots or a grown up gathering at the beach, these six picnic pretties will add colour and guaranteed fun to your summer excursions!
1. Spring Bunting // Laura Ashley €23.00 – What a lovely decorative detail for a summer picnic party, for little or big girls!
2. Picnic Basket for two // Oliver Bonas €70.18 – The perfect basket for date night picnics in the park or ladies who lunch al fresco.
3. Geo Sipper Cup in Turquoise // Urban Outfitters €17.00 – Add some seriously trendy geometrics to your picnic with this gorgeous cup in an even more gorgeous colour.
4. Spectrum Throw Pink, 100% lambswool // Avoca Ireland €89.95 – For a little bit of Irish luxury this lambswool rug is the perfect injection of colour and class for your Summer soiree.
5. Ice cream scoop // Penneys €2.00 – They’ve done it again! Literally one of the cutest summer accessories you could think of and it’s an absolute steal from Penneys! Just imagine the little faces light up when they see this brought out!
6. 7.5 litre Dispenser With Reusable Ice Cubes // Next Home €34.00 – Brilliant for easy self-service drinks at the kid’s picnic party, or keep out of reach with a summer punch for the grown ups!
Designology.ie is a new lifestyle and interiors blog by Irish Interior Designer Moya Farrell. Designology is dedicated to sharing inspiring interiors, irresistible homeware and a host of creative ideas to help you bring style and charm to your home.