6 Recipes For Your Christmas Dinner Leftovers
Most people have a mound of food left over on St Stephens Day which makes for some delicious left over recipes. Here’s 6 ideas to ensure nothing goes to waste.
1. Turkey salad with warm Clementine dressing by Jamie Oliver.
2. Christmas cake souflee by BBC Good Food.
3. Turkey carbonara by Taste.au.
4. Turkey and potato curry by Coventry Telegraph.
5. Brussel sprout gratin by Donal Skehan.
6. Ham hock, spinach and cheese crepes by RTE Food.
Featured Image // Green Gourmet Giraffe