10 Spring Items Under €50
Spring brings a much needed update to our wardrobes, and now that the sun has really come out to play, we’re going shopping! We’ve found 10 gorgeous pieces for our Spring wardrobe and they’re all under €50 – bargain.
1. Stone Ankle Strap Sandals // New Look €29.99 – This pair of nude sandals will go with everything, day or night!
2. White Figure Fit Jacket // H&M €39.99 – A white or neutral jacket is the perfect Spring addition to an outfit.
3. Spot Satin Scarf // Dunnes Stores €5 – The skinny or mini scarf is big for SS15 and rightly so, it’s utterly Spring chic.
4. Long Waistcoat // Zara €49.95 – Waistcoats are all the rage this Spring – it’s a nice way to add layering to your look.
5. Alannah Earrings // My Shining Armour €23 – We’re filling our jewellery box with lots of pastels and pops of colour for the finishing touch to our outfits.
6. Scallop Edge Dress by Rare // Topshop £32 – A few cute and colourful dresses are nice to have in the wardrobe for those summer evenings out.
7. Striped Canvas Bag // Cos Stores €39 - There’s nothing like a nautical themed canvas bag to give your outfit a touch of sunshine.
8. Button-Through Denim Skirt // Marks & Spencer €35 – There’s so many ways to style denim right now the classic skirt is one of them. So seventies.
9. Tortoise-shell Sunglasses // Urban Outfitters €25 – Because we actually a pair of sunnies in our bag these days – hurrah!
10. Pacha Floral Cami // River Island €26 – Showing a little mid-drift is still on trend for Spring/Summer and what way to better to do that with floral.